Follow the below process in order to verify your domain for Google Search Console through Cpanel, if you are using a different tool than Cpanel then check your hosting provider.
- Go to Google Search Console.
- Click ‘Add Property’.
- Choose Domain and enter your domain name: Click ‘Continue’, you’ll be redirected to the next step.
- Copy the TXT record you’ll get.
- Log into your Cpanel.
- Find Zone Editor under Domains:
- Choose the domain you need to verify in Google Search Console and click ‘Manage’.
- Add a record and select TXT as a record type.
- Fill in the rest of the fields with the following information:
- Valid zone name – your domain name
- TTL – 3600
- Text – your verification text copied in step 4.
- Once you’ve filled in all the fields, click ‘Add record’ to save it.
- Go back to Google Search Console and click ‘Verify’.
Don’t worry if your domain is not verified right away in Search Console. Wait for like 10 to 20 minutes