Follow the simple steps to add a txt record to your domain.
We strongly recommend using the Zone Editor in cPanel to make any DNS zone record changes.
- Login to your Cpanel and click on Zone Editor under Domains in cPanel.
- From the Domains table, locate the domain name you want to add a TXT record and click Manage
- Click Add Record
- From the Type drop-down menu, select TXT
- For Name, enter the domain itself, for example, example.com. or a subdomain for example, _dmarc.example.com you’re creating the TXT record for. Enter the TXT Record you’ve been provided into the Record field.
- When ready, click Add Record.